Tuesday, August 4, 2026

CAS Christmas Santa's Sleigh

Happy Tuesday! It's hard to think about Christmas when the temps are in the 90s, LOL!  But Christmas it is! The CAS Christmas challenge this month is Santa's Sleigh:


I remembered I had an older CTMH set with a sleigh in it; probably has never been inked up!  I am not sure my final outcome would really be considered CAS enough, but I am entering it anyway!!  Here we go:


I stamped the image in Basic Gray ink on a piece of StudioLight Sending Joy paper, then colored it in with Lost Lagoon and Smoky Slate inks:


I stamped the sentiment in Lost Lagoon, added a little sparkly snowflake and some Lost Lagoon cording, then stamped the inside:


Really quick and easy; I was happy to use this stamp set as well as these pretty papers!  

A few more birthday cards---I may have just one or two more to share!  This pretty floral delight is from my friend Robyn:


I love the vintage look that Fran created:


This bold beauty is from my PP teammate Joanne!


And Wendy used some of those pretty new sunflower papers!  Lovely!


And finally, this stunner from Beth! Unbelieve stenciling and diecutting:


She even foiled the inside:


Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Reindeer Crossing (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Lost Lagoon, Sending Joy (Studio Light), Glimmer Paper (ret)
 Ink Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon
Accessories Lost Lagoon Cord (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Be Mine Dies (ret), Snowflake Dies (Shady Lane Impressions), Aquapainter

No comments: