Happy Monday, peeps! Time for a new Atlantic Hearts sketch:
I recently got a patriotic garden flag to celebrate the 250th birthday of the USA:
I diecut some flowers from Pierced Blooms, then watercolored them with Cherry Cobbler ink. I layered on a Misty Moonlight center and diecut some stars from Give It A Whirl. It all on went on a Basic Beige panel and some Honey Bee patriotic papers:
I left the inside blank and will add a sentiment when I need one!
I hope you'll play along with our sketch this week! Be sure to check out all the DT samples on Wednesday at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch blog! Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Everyday Expressions (Paper Studio) |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Basic Beige, Cherry Cobbler, Americana (Honey Bee) |
| Ink | Cherry Cobbler, Misty Moonlight |
| Accessories | Braided Linen Cord, Dimensionals |
| Tools | Big Shot, Pierced Blooms Dies (ret), Radiating Stitches Dies (ret), Give It A Whirl Dies (ret), Banner Dies (Pink & Main), Aquapainter |

2 comments:
I love your new yard sign, LeAnne! What a great inspiration - love that combined water-colored petals with the die cut ones! Just fantastic!
=]
Love the flag, love the card! So cute, LeAnne!
Post a Comment