Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Color Dare 719 Just Wanted to Say Hi

Happy Wednesday, peeps! My card today uses the colors from Color My Heart Color Dare #719:


What a pretty combo! I was looking through some of my background stamps recently and realized I haven't been using them at all, so I pulled out an old Cornish Heritage Farms one, along with the retired Color and Contour stamp set:


I stamped the background in Soft Sea Foam, then added the flowers in Lost Lagoon and Pool Party, giving the leaves a little was of Soft Sea Foam too.  I added a wee little bit of Elements of Text on the background of the arch, then a sentiment from Unity. The placement of the sentiment didn't quite hit the mark on the stitched strip, but, it is what it is! A little rhinestone sticky finished it off:


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Color & Contour (ret), Elements of Text (ret), March 24 Kit of the Month (Unity), Leafy Backgrounder #3 (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party
 Ink Soft Sea Foam, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party
Accessories Traditional Sparkling Sequins (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot Everyday Arches Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies (ret), Stitched Strip Dies (Taylored Expressions), Aquapainter

No comments: