Tuesday, September 15, 2026

AHSC699 Autumn Wishes

Happy Tuesday, peeps! Another fall card today, since I still had this CTMH stamp set out on my desk and had actually stamped a few images that were sitting there unused!  It's for our latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge:


I had already stamped my pumpkin in Baked Brown Sugar, so after fussy-cutting it out, I stamped four more pumpkins in different fall colors, cut out each panel and glued them together:


I added some Crumb Cake leaves that were sponged and speckled, and a sentiment from the same set, stamped in Cajun Craze.  Everything went on a Very Vanilla panel embossed with the Stone and Vine embossing folder; I like how it complements the diecut leaves as well as the leaves on the strip of DSP:


After adding some sequins, I stamped the pumpkin again on the inside using Timid Tiger ink:


This will probably be another fall birthday card!  

Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Itty Bitty Backgrounds (ret), Autumn Wishes (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze DSP (ret)
 Ink Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Golden Glow, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Baked Brown Sugar (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals, Sunset Sparkle Sequins (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stone & Vine Embossing Folder, Patterned Pumpkins Dies (ret), Ornate Layers Dies (ret), Blending Brushes

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Another beautiful pumpkin card! I LOVE it, LeAnne! That pumpkin is just so pretty and I love it in the different colors & patterns! The EF really does compliment the vines & leaves on the pumpkins! Well done! Enjoy this gorgeous Fall weather! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card. TFS

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that fun patterned pumpkin LeAnne - the detail makes it a great centrepiece! I love this sketch and am definitely going to try and use it this week!

I Card Everyone said...

OH, I LOve the layers, LeAnne! What a sweet lil' punkin that is!

Lisa Elton said...

The autumn colors are fabulous and the pumpkin so cute!