Happy Friday, peeps! My second post today--time for a new As You See It theme challenge, and it's a happy one:
Summer day mean swimming to me, and I just love this retro bathing suit image from the retired Sunny Splash:
I stamped it in Poppy Parade, added a mat and some diecut elements from Rolling Waves and Splash & Relax, then mounted it on some bright striped paper! Here's the inside, from Happiest of Birthdays:
Summer means different things to different people, so we hope to see lots of interesting things in the gallery this week! Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Sunny Splash (ret), Happiest of Birthdays (ret) |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Basic Black, Golden Glow, Carnival (Colorbok) |
| Ink | Poppy Parade, Pool Party |
| Accessories | Dimensionals |
| Tools | Big Shot, Rolling Waves Dies, Splash & Relax Dies |
I LOve your vintage bathing 'costume' LeAnne! lol
ReplyDeleteI don't swim but walks on the beach are a must in the Summer!
=]