Happy Sunday, peeps! Jan is our Paper Players hostess this week with a fun theme! Check it out:
I only have great-nieces and nephews now, but I do still send them birthday cards! Most of them are nephews, though, so that's what I was aiming for when making my card today:
The retired Bonanza Buddies set is one I'll never part with, because the images, sentiments and little extras are cute and fun to play with! I created a tag, then stamped and diecut the koala and the balloons and mounted them all on a chevron-striped panel that I diecut with a rounded-edge rectangle die:
I stamped the edges of a Pool Party card with the little "splat" stamp and added a few to my tag as well. I did add some of the new Painted Patch dots (coming soon!) around the edges as well as a bit of Summer Splash Bordered ribbon. Here's the inside:
Another sentiment from the same set, and I added a strip of the printed paper for fun!
I hope you'll play along with our "littles" challenge and share your creation with us at the Paper Players blog!
I just love her sponging and the sweet scalloped treatment on the horizontal panel! And this gorgeous one is from my Paper Player teammate Stef:
The sweet prints and lovely pastels used here could only be from the talented Lisa:
And this sweet floral, done in Bonnie's inimitable style:
Thank you ladies, for the well wishes! And thank you for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for. By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible." Hebrews 11:1-3
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Bonanza Buddies |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White, Pool Party, Carnival (Colorbok) |
| Ink | Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Versafine Black, Bermuda Bay (ret) |
| Accessories | Dimensionals, Painted Patch Dots, Summer Splash Bordered Ribbon (ret), Natural Tones Linen Thread (ret) |
| Tools | Big Shot, Bonanza Dies (ret), Rounded Corner Rectangle Dies (Spellbinders), White Gel Pen (Posca) |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!