Pages

Pages

Friday, July 31, 2026

KC831 Watermelon Greetings

Happy Friday, everyone!  The Krafty Chicks Anything Goes challenge has a mood board this week:



I had a stamping class on Wednesday at the retirement community where Dana works, and one of the cards we made fit the watermelon on the mood board perfectly!  Check out mine:



I used a scallop die to cut a panel from the retired Country Gingham DSP.  The watermelon slice was cut using the Everyday Arches dies, using Strawberry Slush, Basic White and Garden Green cardstocks.  I used three hearts from various Paper Pumpkin kits to create the "seeds":


The sentiment is from The Greetery's Laid Back Basics.  I had a couple extra kits left over, so I made another card; I used a different sentiment and I hand-drew the seeds:


We did add a few little sequins for sparkle!  

Here are a few more birthday cards!  From Mollie:


and from Sally:


This pretty one is from Tracy: love those colors:


And this beauty if from Renita:



Thanks for stopping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Laid Back Basics (The Greetery), Paper Pumpkin (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Strawberry Slush, Garden Green, Country Gingham DSP (ret)
 Ink Strawberry Slush, Versafine Black
Accessories Pink Sequins (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Everyday Arches Dies, Stitched Scallop Dies (The Greetery), Black Marker

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card with the watermelon, LeAnne! Love the scalloped diecut in the gingham paper, too! Your one lucky lady with all those beautiful birthday cards! Hope your day was fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on our THIRD watermelon of the season, LeAnne! They sure seem sweet and juicy this year! Your scalloped 'placemat' is equally sweet cut from gingham - my favorite is the one with your hand-drawn seeds!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!