Pages

Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

AHSC700 Just Saying Hello

 Happy Wednesday, all!  Time for a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch:

I went the easy route and let the paper do the hard work:


These pretty florals are from Divinity Designs; I simply cut the layers with the Stitched Rectangle dies, added them to a Lovely Lipstick card base and added the sentiment and a shabby seam binding bow:


I wish I had stamped the sentiment in another color, but hopefully after this week I can do better at that! 
Surprisingly, I have no problem knitting (although cross-stitching and reading are out of the question), so I was able to make a couple little pumpkins for our church craft table:



They're not very big---about 20 rows---I added felt die-cut leaves, some twine tendrils and a corrugated cardboard stem! Fun! 

I hope that you can find some inspiration with this sketch, and that you'll come play with us at Atlantic Hearts! Can't wait to see what you create! Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sentiments 342 (Hero Arts)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Balmy Blue, Lovely Lipstick, Square Pairs (Divinity Designs)
 Ink Regal Rose
Accessories Sequins, Seam Binding (both from my stash), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies (ret), Rounded Rectangle Layers Dies (Impression Obsession)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!