Happy Sunday, everyone! Stef is our Paper Players hostess with a fun color challenge for us this week:
What a fun palette! For some reason, my mind went to Christmas, so I used the colors with the Freshly Made Sketches sketch:
and came up with this:
I pulled out an old wooden set called Jolly Bingo Bits and stamped my images in Real Red, Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock and the retired Cool Caribbean inks, then diecut them out. I added various circular mats, popped up the top of the stocking and added a woodgrain horizontal panel and a Pretty Peacock diecut sentiment. My sentiment didn't quite span the length I wanted, so I added a little star. It all went on a shimmery plaid piece of DSP that either Ann or Linda gifted me a couple of years ago!
And old Cornish Heritage Farms sentiment went inside, stamped in Real Red:
What will you come up with using these colors? Be sure to stop over at the Paper Players blog to see what the other designers came up with, and get some inspiration as well!
And I have one more birthday card I missed, this pretty scene from Kathy:
Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Jolly Bingo Bits (ret), Christmas Expressions (Cornish Heritage Farms) |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Cool Caribbean (ret), Wood Grain Wonders DSP, Plaid DSP (ret) |
| Ink | Real Red, Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Cool Caribbean (ret) |
| Accessories | Mini Dimensionals, Festive Pearls (ret), Mini Pearls |
| Tools | Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies (ret), Layering Circles Dies (ret), Small Star Punch (ret), Handmade Sentiments Dies (Spellbinders), Black Marker |

Oh, LeAnne, you'll have us all wanting some of this shimmering plaid! What a great backdrop for your sweet little circles of Christmas fun - that little star was the perfect exclamation point!
ReplyDeleteThanks always for playing cards with us at FMS!
=]
I love this Christmas card you designed with these bright colors! Those little Bingo Bits are adorable.
ReplyDeleteA lovely Christmas card, LeAnne, and great job with that sketch (I struggled with it a bit despite really liking it). I like how each of your three elements has a different mat around it and a different color for each one. And Rudolph's nose is super cute :) Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteThose little Jolly Bingo bits images are super cute! Terrific card, LeAnne!
ReplyDeleteChristmasy fun, LeAnne! I love the color palette and those cute icons! Thanks so much for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDelete