Pages

Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2026

FMS751 Just a Note

Happy Thursday, peeps!  I am home from vacation, putting away my stretchy shorts and trying to get back on my "healthy eating" track, LOL!  And I am trying to get back into a crafty mood!  Michele's FMS sketch is a fun one, and I just happened to be getting some ideas for an upcoming class and her sketch fit the bill!  Here's the sketch:

And here we go:


I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed a panel of Coastal Cabana.  The typewriter die is one I've had for a while and I don't remember who makes it!  I added a little note, stamped with a Papertrey sentiment, and mounted it on a Bubble Bath panel that was stamped with the A to Z stamp in Pretty in Pink:


I added some twine and a little pink glimmer heart.  And since this is a thank-you card to my SIL for watering my flowers while we were gone, I added a Colorado Craft sentiment as well as another Papertrey sentiment on the inside:


So happy you popped in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps A to Z (ret), Kinder World (Colorado Craft), Take Three: Fall (Papertrey)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Bubble Bath, Coastal Cabana, Brushed Silver (ret), Pink Glimmer (ret)
 Ink Versafine Black, Pretty in Pink
Accessories Pink Twine (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Typewriter EF (Tim Holtz), Typewrite Die (unknown), Triple Heart Punch (ret)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!