Pages

Pages

Monday, August 3, 2026

AHSC693 Happy Sunflower Birthday

 Hello, stampers! Time for  a new Atlantic Hearts sketch:


I just got some new goodies from the upcoming catalog and I just had to get them out to play!  Here's a peek of the new Sunflower Fields DSP:


The retired Stitched Triangle dies made this card quick work!  Even the little Crushed Curry banners were cut from dies from that set!  I combined a diecut sentiment from Spellbinders with a retired stamp set called Everyday Greetings, then added some new Painted Patch dots:


I can't wait to play some more with these papers!  And speaking of sunflowers, here's a view of an Amish field on my way to church:


So happy and cheerful!  I hope you'll play with our fun sketch this week! In fact, I think I might make a couple more using this sketch! 

A few more birthday cards:

This beauty is from my sweet friend Debbie; she knows I like Crisp Cantaloupe!!!


This cutie is from my PP teammate Claire; adorable!


My friend Shawn is as bright and cheerful as this card she made for me:


And this fun little creation is from my PP teammate Jaydee:


 Thanks for visiting, enjoy your day, and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Everyday Greetings (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Sunflower Fields DSP
 Ink Cajun Craze
Accessories Dimensionals, Painted Patch Dots
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Triangle Dies (ret), Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Nov 2018 Die of the Month (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, LeAnne! That new Sunflower DSP is just lovely! I am having a hard time not reaching for it to make cards with! And look at all the birthday love you received! Great set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me that I should take a trip to see the sunflower farm near us, LeAnne! It blows my mind every year!
    That newest dsp is really beautiful - I look forward to seeing lots more of it!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pretty new papers and your card is terrific! Love the sunflowers too, what a view!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!