Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

AHSC706 Simple Halloween

 Happy Wednesday, peeps! Time for a new Atlantic Hearts sketch; it's a long, skinny one:


Yikes! I wasn't quite sure what to do, so I just took the easy way and scored some 1" squares on a panel of Basic Beige and added some fall pumpkins!!  Here we go:


Since the sketch was pretty wide open, I turned it on its side to accomodate my punkins, which were stamped in Versafine Black and colored with various reinkers.  Before mounting them, I stamped some scratchy lines from the Sanded background stamp in Crumb Cake, just to give it a wee bit of interest.  Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black mats were added, then a sentiment with a wee bit of gingham:


And I couldn't resist adding one of my favorite Halloween sentiments on the inside:


I may give this sketch another whirl with a different technique that I've been seeing around lately; I just was too lazy to give it a go this time, LOL!  I hope you'll be inspired and less lazy than I was and give this fun sketch a try!  Share your creation with us at Atlantic Hearts so we can all see it!

Here are a couple pix of my great-nephew Jameson and great-niece Maven at a recent bike event; I have a feeling she herself may be entering one of those races!


No worries....her bike is a Fred Flintstone style---no motor! And her outfit is certainly one for the books!


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sanded (ret), Autumn Blessings (Close to My Heart), Mixed Holiday Sentiments (My Creative Time)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Beige, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
 Ink Versafine Black, Pumpkin Pie, Timid Tiger, Golden Glow, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
Accessories Black & White Gingham Ribbon (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Autumn Blessings Dies (Close to My Heart), Banner Dies (Pink & Main), Scoring Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!