Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Fall Collage

Happy Thursday, everyone! And happy October!  After a few false starts, I finally stamped a card yesterday that I was happy with! I really didn't have anything special in mind when I started it but then I realized I needed a sympathy card, so sympathy it was:


I've really enjoyed revisiting some of my older stamps; this one, Thoroughly Thankful, is from way back in 2006!!! I stamped the image in Stazon on watercolor paper, colored it in with reinkers and an aquapainter, then diecut it and mounted on a Basic Beige panel embossed with the Gathering Leaves embossing folder:


A sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes was added, and I colored a gold brad with a Cajun Craze blend to make it look more coppery!  Here's the simple inside with a sentiment from Hero Arts:


I've got three challenges I want to enter this in:  Hand Stamped Sentiments' mood board; Freshly Made Sketches' sketch, and the Little Red Wagon challenge of Fall Colors:




I took my inspiration from all the colors and fall images on the mood board! So pretty for the season!
And even though I don't have a mouse on my card, here's a chipmunk from Dana:


You can just barely see him peeking out of the rainspout! Thanks so much for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!  

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Thoroughly Thankful (ret), Teeny Tiny Wishes (ret), Sentiments CL340 (Hero Arts), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Watercolor, Basic Beige, Crumb Cake
 Ink Stazon Black, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Timid Tiger, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze
Accessories Dimensionals, Gold Brad
Tools     Big Shot, Gathering Leaves Embossing Folder, Stitched Square Die (Lil'Inker), Easy Strips Dies (Taylored Expressions), Banner Dies (Impression Obsession), Aquapainter

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, LeAnne! I love your coloring of this pretty image and the lovely embossed background panel. I had this set years ago and just recently bought it again off of Ebay. I really love the older SU stamps and find myself using them more & more. As for the chipmunk, well we have been putting peanuts out on our front porch for them. Yesterday we had a family of 4 sitting right outside the front door enjoying their treat. Bailee was losing her mind but I do think she enjoyed watching them! They are the cutest little creatures ever! TFS and enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my fave stamp sets from SU! Love your watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is just perfect with the sketch. It's so beautifully colored and I love the simple strip and the embossing with it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LeAnne, what an adorable stamp! These are the ones that never get old and all those cute pumpkins are perfect for Kim's sketch!
    Thanks for playing along - and I'm wondering if you're seeing more 'light' and better whites since your surgery?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card I love all the pumpkins and Autumn colours..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos and your card is gorgeous! Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stamp looks like it was a fun one to color. I like the collage design and the wonderful fall images! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect fall card LeAnne! I just love all of those pumpkins! Your colouring is fantastic! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great stamp never goes out of style and I love this one! Fabulous card. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!