Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Sunday, September 27, 2026

PP805 Sketch from Jaydee

Hey, stamping friends! It's the last Sunday in September...can you believe it?  Jaydee has a great sketch for us at the Paper Players: 


I pulled out a pattern from Sunflower Fields that I hadn't used yet...the monochromatic pattern is very soothing!  So here we go:


I used another pattern for the back panel and mounted it all on a Crumb Cake card base.  I used another plaid piece for my circular element and a sentiment from Box of Joy, stamped on a Very Vanilla tag:


It was anchored with a wee bit of Cajun Craze Linen Thread, and I added a Cajun Craze panel behind the tag.  Simple and so pretty!

I hope you'll find a way to use our sketch this week at the Players!  Check out what the DT created for some more inspiration!  Thanks so much for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Box of Joy
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cajun CrazeSunflower Fields DSP
 Ink Cajun Craze
Accessories Cajun Craze Linen Thread (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Tags Dies (Impression Obsession)

4 comments:

  1. You made absolutely perfect use of the sketch, and I love the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sketch and OH, do I love this gorgeous field of sunflowers, LeAnne! That Cajun craze is a fantastic color for Fall!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, LeAnne! Those papers are just perfect for this time of year and you used them beautifully here! I love the sentiment panel and the little bit of Cajun Craze twine! Well done, my friend! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monochrome idea for this card, LeAnne! That pattern is gorgeous and definitely worth being the main focus. Beautiful fall card and we finally have some lovely fall colors where I am : ) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!