Happy Friday, peeps! Time for a new As You See It Challenge! This one is a fill-in-the-blank:
I am also entering this at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, where they are looking for embossing folders as well!
I do think embossing folders are an amazing addition to one's crafting supplies! Such an easy way to add impressive texture and interest to your creations! Whenever I show a card to my brother (the engineer), he is always amazed by embossing and diecutting! So I hope you'll pull out your favorite embossing folder, (even if you can't REALLY decide on a favorite), and show us what you can do with it! Check out what the other DT members at As You See It did too! Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Wishing You Joy (ret), Holly Jolly Holiday (Unity), Winter Foliage (Unity) |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake |
| Ink | Versamark, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie |
| Accessories | Dimensionals, Baker's Twine, Clear Embossing Powder |
| Tools | Big Shot, Starry Snowfall Embossing Folder (Spellbinders), Heat Tool, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Aquapainter, Banner Dies (Nellie Snellen) |

Yeppers, embossing folders reign supreme around here, too LeAnne! Your new addition reminds me of Springerle cookies! So cute! and I love all your 'vintage' touches, too!
ReplyDelete=]
I love the
ReplyDeleteEmbossing! Laughing that you use a spreadsheet….mine are all in a long open box that I rifle through lol
Oh this is a fabulous EF, LeAnne! Love the different circle snowflakes! You sure have quite the collection of EF!! WOW 135!! Stay cool!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I love your CAS card. Second...WOW! I thought I had a lot of EF's with 88...but 135 and growing probably!! I have mine in a box arranged alphabetically with an UpNote inventory. I'll have to go through all the pics in UpNote and choose a favorite. I love a challenge!! Have a blessed weekend and enjoy the boat.
ReplyDeleteOk now I have to go count (no Excel spreadsheet!). I don't think I can match 135. But I do love embossing folders and they can make such a beautiful difference in a card!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Michele, this one looks like cookies! Delightful card. Happy 4th to you and the family!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're another one of us who can't decide on their favourite folder! I love them all! This one is one I don't have but I like it a lot. You've showed it off well with just the little sentiment cluster on the side. :-)
ReplyDeleteI never realised that you are to EFs what I am to DSP - I think that's a record number LeAnne (I don't think even Jan has that many!!) Always difficult to choose a favourite but this one is indeed lovely and perfect for the festive season.
ReplyDeleteThat really is a fab embossed background, LeAnne - I can see why you love it! Great to also see you in the 52CCT gallery x
ReplyDeleteThat does it! You are officially the Queen of Embossing Folders, LeAnne! 135!! Wow! You're craft room is how big?? I love the vintage look of your card and the EF you chose has such a cool texture to show it off!
ReplyDelete