Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Monday, September 28, 2026

FMS755 Boo!

 Happy Monday, all! Hope you had a good weekend, weathered the storm if you're on the east coast! We just got rain and wind, nothing drastic! Thanks to all of those who asked about my cataract surgery; it went well, now I just need to adjust to wearing glasses for all my close-up work!  Change is challenging sometimes, but it is amazing what modern medicine has achieved to help our vision!!!

I am squeaking in a little Halloween card for the FMS sketch this week:


My first thought was a Christmas tree, but I have been going through my old fall and Halloween sets and thought I could make a fun one with this spooky cat sitting atop his jack-o-lantern:


I made this card at 11:30 last night, so it may be less-than-perfect, LOL!  I stamped my cat on a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and fussy-cut him out, then popped him up on a Stitched Triangle of polka-dotted paper from Unity. I added a spooky background panel and some webby ribbon for the horizontal element and a tag embellished with some Halloween brads that I have had FOREVER!


It all went on a Smoky Slate card base, and since I made it so late, I've not put a sentiment on the inside yet! I'll remedy that today!  Thanks so much for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Cat & Jack (100 Proof Press), Halloween (Recollections)
Card stock & Papers     Smoky Slate, Haunted Hues (Unity), Spooky (Echo Park)
 Ink Versafine Black
Accessories Dimensionals, Metallic Mesh Ribbon (ret), Halloween Brads (From my Stash)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Triangle Dies (ret), Small Tag Dies (Impression Obsession)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Halloween tree and always love seeing this cat! I always wonder if he's yawning or yowling? So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!! Love the tree with the pumpkin & cat in front. That silver mesh ribbon finishes this off nicely! Great Halloween card for the challenge! Glad to hear your surgery went well! We are having some sunshine here this morning....hope it continues to improve as the day goes on. Those winds & rains were crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat reminds me of cut outs we hung in our windows when I was a little girl! Your webby ribbon and dark forrest background make this just spooky enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be very sad not to see this little kitty this Halloween season, LeAnne! LOVE the background dsp, fun webby strands, and polka dots, too! Thanks for the late-night play along and I'm happy to hear you came through surgery without a hitch!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that the surgery went well and that you are adjusting. You are right...change it difficult. This is fun and I love the Halloween theme. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever take on the sketch and that ribbon is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!